1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and grease cake pan with cooking spray.
2) Puree bananas in food processor and then put into a medium to large mixing bowl.
3) Add coconut sugar, vanilla extract, baking powder, and baking soda. Mix in well with wooden spoon.
4) Add whole wheat flour 1/4 cup at a time into mixing bowl. Be sure to mix in each 1/4 cup well before adding the next portion.
5) Add crushed walnuts if desired and then put mixture in the greased pan.
6) Baked for 28-31 minutes in oven. This batch was ready right at 30 minutes.
7) Sprinkle a little cinnamon on top and enjoy!
RFC staff. We want to share our fitness knowledge with you!