- 5 medium sized ripe bananas
- 1.5 cups whole wheat flour
- ½ cup organic coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (not imitation)
- 1/4 cup crushed walnuts (optional)
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and grease cake pan with cooking spray.
2) Puree bananas in food processor and then put into a medium to large mixing bowl.
3) Add coconut sugar, vanilla extract, baking powder, and baking soda. Mix in well with wooden spoon.
4) Add whole wheat flour 1/4 cup at a time into mixing bowl. Be sure to mix in each 1/4 cup well before adding the next portion.
5) Add crushed walnuts if desired and then put mixture in the greased pan.
6) Baked for 28-31 minutes in oven. This batch was ready right at 30 minutes.
7) Sprinkle a little cinnamon on top and enjoy!