Spaghetti squash is a another great food to prepare at the beginning of the week that will still be delicious days later.
Try this healthy alternative this week!
Spaghetti Squash Dinner (about 4 servings)
1 Medium sized spaghetti squash
1 Cup pasta sauce with garlic and onions
2 Tablespoons Parmesan cheese
5 Frozen meatballs per serving
- Take a fork and stab the spaghetti squash 2 inches apart all the way around.
- Put spaghetti squash in a microwave safe container and cook for 10 minutes.
- Let the spaghetti squash cool for 10 minutes.
- Cut the spaghetti squash open and, using a fork, scrap the inside out of each squash.
- Pour warmed up pasta sauce over the spaghetti squash and add warmed, cooked meatballs.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top.