1 Bunch of Kale
1 Tablespoon Olive Oil or Grapeseed Oil
1 Teaspoon Sea Salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. With a knife, kitchen shears, or your hands carefully remove the kale leaves from the thick stems and tear the leaves into small bite size pieces. Wash and thoroughly dry kale with a salad spinner or pat dry with a paper towel.
3. Put kale leaves into a mixing bowl and then drizzle kale with olive/grapeseed oil. Mix leaves in the bowl until completely covered in oil.
4. Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon sea salt.
5. Put kale leaves on a cookie sheet and then bake until the edges are brown but are not burnt. This should take about 10 to 12 minutes.